What if you could accomplish meal prepping, family bonding, healthy eating, and learning all at once?
Meet Nomster Chef, A Subscription website with fun recipe picture books that bring the whole family together
Are you a parent* of a kid age 2-12 that wants:
*or other awesome grown-up
A new way to cook with kids
More quality family time
Fun recipes for kids to cook
To get healthy meals on the table
Cooking with kids made easy
A little that loves eating healthy food
A mini that is an adventurous eater
An enriching family activity that doesn't break the bank
Yes? You're in the right place!
How it Works
A DIGITAL LIBRARY OF recipe picture books
- Every recipe step is fully illustrated
- Recipes are 20-50 pages long and can be flipped through like a digital storybook
- Recipes can be accessed on any device with an internet connection
- Includes grocery lists, allergy and substitution information, and grown-up tips
ILLUSTRATED RECIPES THAT EVEN LITTLE KIDS CAN "READ"
- Pictures help kids age 2+ understand the recipe steps
- "Grown-up only" steps and "Germ Alerts" clearly indicated
- Kids are excited about instructions made just for them
NATE NOMSTER CHARACTER KEEPS KIDS ENGAGED AND LEARNING
- Our test parents say Nomster Chef keeps kids involved in the whole recipe
- Kids learn about cooking techniques, food science, the culture of food, and nutrition
- Reading, math, science, social studies, motor, and cognitive skills are also baked into the experience
STEP-BY-STEP RECIPES ARE KID TESTED AND GROWN-UP APPROVED
- Recipe instructions created by educational experts
- Every recipe tested with real kids to make sure your family will think they're awesome
- We do all the planning for you (no professional Pinterest-ing, blog scouring, or Googling required)
What real families think about Nomster Chef
4 reasons every kid should learn to cook
Fun family bonding time
Chances are you remember special times cooking with someone in your family. Give your kiddo the gift of happy memories that will last a lifetime.
Encourage your kids to branch out from mac and cheese. Did you know that kids are more likely to eat food that they've helped to cook?
RISING PAST RAMEN
Make sure your children can fend for themselves when they leave the nest. Home cooking is healthier and less expensive than takeout. Give them a life skill they can use as grown-ups!
SNEAKY SCHOOL SMARTS
A bonus: there's lots of learning hidden in cooking! Kids can learn literacy, math, social studies, science, motor, and cognitive skills from cooking.