Weather reports are predicting a high of 80 degrees here in New York this weekend!! The warm weather will be perfect for nomming on frozen Easter yogurt bark. This healthy Easter treat for kids will be super fun for the whole family to make and eat!
With the food coloring that gives the bark its pretty colors, young chefs can get creative and explore a variety of colors. What happens when you mix pink yogurt with blue yogurt? Swirl them together to find out!
When you make this colorful treat, post a pic on Instagram and tag us (@nomsterchef). We’d love to see your frozen creations!
Easter Yogurt Bark
Inspired by POPSUGAR.
Serving Size: 6 servings
Prep Time: 30 mins prep time, 1 hr freezer time
- 32 oz. plain Greek yogurt (regular is fine too)
- Food coloring: pink, yellow, green, blue, purple
- Sprinkles (optional)
- 5 small bowls
- 5 forks
- Large spoon
- Parchment paper
- Cookie sheet
- Wash your hands.
- Divide yogurt evenly among 5 bowls. Add a different food color into each bowl and stir using the forks.
- Line cookie tray with parchment paper.
- Using a large spoon, scoop colored yogurt onto parchment lined cookie tray. Once all colors are touching, swirl colored yogurt together using a spoon.
- Optional: Top with sprinkles.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for 1 hour.
- Clean tools and wipe down prep station.