What is Nomster Chef? Watch and Learn!
Nomster Chef makes it fun and easy to cook with kids
For parents* of kids ages 2-12 who want:
- More quality family time
- To teach kids how to cook
- Kids that love eating healthy food
- Kids that are adventurous eaters
- And to have fun!
*and other awesome grown-ups
Online Illustrated Recipes with Easy to Follow Instructions
The Nomster Chef Difference
Illustrated recipes that even little kids can "read"
- Pictures help kids age 2+ understand the recipe steps
- "Grown-up only" steps clearly indicated
- Kids are excited about instructions made just for them
A DIGITAL LIBRARY OF ILLUSTRATED Recipes
- Each recipe is fully illustrated
- Recipes are about 30 pages long and can be flipped through like a digital storybook
- Recipes can be accessed with any device
- Includes grocery list and parent tips
Step-by-step recipes are kid tested and grown-up approved
- Recipe instructions created by educational experts
- Every recipe tested with real kids to make sure your family will think they're awesome
- We do all the planning for you (no professional Pinterest-ing, blog scouring, or Googling required)
Nate Nomster character keeps kids engaged and learning
- Our test parents say kids Nomster Chef keeps kids engaged while cooking
- Kids learn about cooking techniques, food science, the culture of food, and nutrition
3 Reasons every kid should learn to cook
Encourage your kids to branch out from mac and cheese
Rising Past Ramen
Make sure your children can fend for themselves when they leave the nest
Sneaky School Smarts
A bonus: there's lots of learning hidden in cooking!